Wednesday, July 4, 2012

[MOVIE] REVIEW: Ted

by: Alex


Also known as live action Family Guy, I'll admit I actually wasn't excited about this movie at all. The trailer didn't grab me in the slightest, and the clips I saw did not bring me in, but after reading a few other reviews I decided the movie was probably worth seeing.

And... I must say I'm very glad I saw it. The movie has a great story beneath all the fart jokes. Actually I would say it was actually heartfelt. The characters feel real despite the extremely fictional circumstances. Most of the jokes would probably be funny without it being a teddy bear doing the horribly raunchy things, but that is definitely the cherry on top that makes things 'laugh out loud" funny throughout the entire movie.

SCORE: 90 out of 100
Definitely see it if you can. If you have ever been a fan of Family Guy-type humor (past or present), I would say this is a must-see.

No comments:

Post a Comment